2700 Pierce Street
Sale Price: $8,900,000
Located in San Francisco’s exclusive Pacific Heights neighborhood, 2700 Pierce Street showcases the enduring elegance of classic European-inspired design. Enter the property through the enchanting motor court and up the front entry through double doors, framed by stunning marble and mosaic entry steps and a wood-coffered ceiling. The welcoming foyer invites you into this impressive residence to experience generous and grand scale rooms with high ceilings enhanced by the treasured character of the period detail throughout.
This freestanding home is comprised of three floors with a magnificent center staircase that provides a gracious introduction to each level. A brilliant skylight over the staircase casts natural light through the center of the house. The first level includes a handsome mahogany-paneled library, office, guest en suite, fitness room, powder room, and a sizable family room with extensive built-ins and its own kitchenette and walk-out patio. The second level is announced by a grand landing accented by lovely leaded-glass windows. Ideal for entertaining, this floor boasts a spectacular large-scale living room with a high ornamental ceiling and an impressive dining room with a dramatic artisan-carved decorative fireplace and other wood accents including carved ceiling beams. A well-appointed gourmet kitchen with views of Alcatraz, Marin and the East Bay opens out to a sizable walk-out patio with the same outlooks. A sitting area and a powder room with lovely decorative walls complete the main level. Upstairs, the third level features the master en suite with spectacular vistas, two large walk-in closets, and a luxurious master bath with a soaking tub, spacious walk-in shower, and dual vanities. Also on this floor are a second bedroom en suite, two bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bath, and a laundry room.
Adding utility to this home’s already abundant appeal are five off-street parking spaces – two garage spaces and three in the motor court. The home has been wired for computer networking and audio throughout, and concealed speakers have been installed in most rooms. This exquisite residence has had extensive, high quality renovations during its current ownership to offer the timeless appeal of luxury, elegance and an intimate ambience.
- 5 bedrooms (4 bedrooms on one level), 4 full and 2 half baths on 3 levels totaling approximately 7000 square feet
- Classic architectural detail throughout enhanced by an extensive high-quality renovation that complements the original design
- Grand scale rooms with high ceilings and elevated door heights
- Spectacular Alcatraz, Marin and East Bay views
- Magnificent center staircase with a stunning skylight above
- Designed for entertaining, the home offers comfortable spaces for events ranging from intimate family gatherings to cocktail parties for well over 100 guests
- This freestanding home captures natural light from northern, southern, eastern and western exposures through large windows and multiple skylights
- Fine wood flooring throughout
- Off-street parking: 2 garage spaces and 3 motor court spaces